The quotes I used for these posts were ones that I curated myself. However, for Day 3 I want to open it up to all of you for a chance to be in Forbes.
Here’s the deal:
- Over the course of Day 3 collect your favorite quotes
- Then email them to me (email@example.com) by 5:00PM today, Wednesday, August 3 AKA Day 3
- In your email be sure to include:
- The full quote
- Who said it (full name), their title and company
- Your full name, title and company and your Twitter handle
From there I will select the Top 10 (with perhaps a few honorable mentions thrown in) and feature them in my next Forbes post which will run either tonite or in the morning. I’ll keep the title of that one a secret but my guess is you can already guess it.
The crowdsourced quotes will look like this in the article:
“Marketers must always remember and never forget to – what was I saying again?” – John Sample, VP of Marketing, XYZ Company — courtesy of Jane Smith (Twitter link embedded in name), Marketing Manager, ABC Company
Thank you in advance for participating in this crowdsourcing exercise!