Billy Joel Lyric Test
- Where did Brenda and Eddie “buy a couple of paintings?”
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant From Sears
- What kind of girls “start much too late?”
Only the Good Die Young Catholic Girls
- What job does Sergeant O’Leary have “at night?”
Movin’ Out/Anthony’s Song A Bartender
- What kind of “novelist” is Paul?
Piano Man Real Estate
- What “night” did Billy crash “your party?”
You May Be Right Friday Night
- “What’s the matter with the car I’m driving?”
It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me It’s out of style
- Finish this line: “Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride…”
We Didn’t Start the Fire Heavy Metal, Suicide
- What was the “only” store that sold “Matador Boots with the Cuban Heel?” Keeping the Faith Flagg Brothers
- What kind of world has an “Uptown Girl” been living in?
Uptown Girl White Bread World
- What reason did Billy’s friend give for “closing the shop and selling the house?”
My Life Couldn’t Go On the American Way
- Where can Billy always find his “Cuban Skies?”
Rosalinda’s Eyes In Rosalinda’s Eyes
- What kind of dress was the “Big Shot” wearing?
Big Shot Halston
- Finish these from the song “River of Dreams”:
Mountains of Faith
Valley of Fear
Jungle of Doubt
Desert of Truth
- 14.”Some love is a just a lie of” the what?
A Matter of Trust the Soul, the Heart, the Mind (all acceptable)
- Where do “some folks like to get away or take a holiday from the neighborhood” to?
New York State of Mind Miami Beach or to Hollywood
- Where did “our fathers who fought the 2nd World War” spend their weekends? Allentown On the Jersey Shore
- “Now here you are with your faith” and what kind of advice?
Pressure Peter Pan
- “Don’t go trying some new fashion” and “don’t change…”
Just the Way You Are The color of your hair
- “Bobby’s driving through the city tonight in a hot new” what?
Say Goodbye to Hollywood A hot new rent-a-car
- What are the four kind of faces “that we hide away forever and taken them out, when everyone has gone?”
The Stranger Satin, Steel, Silk, Leather